Happy Hour or Other Sales???

They did away with the Happy Hours, they are now known as Sales Events and they will show up on the RCCL website, actually they added a new feature when you go to Plan a Cruise that you can put your state, age, military status to search that way!

They did away with the Happy Hours, they are now known as Sales Events and they will show up on the RCCL website, actually they added a new feature when you go to Plan a Cruise that you can put your state, age, military status to search that way!

I did do the search using that new tool. It is really nice. We are looking at booking a cruise in Feb. and I was hoping there was some sale event that I didn't know about.

I need help. I used to be able to check happy hour sales. It seems that they no longer have these or my lik is no longer good. Does anyone have any links to weekly specials or happy hours? I now about hot deals and residency specials.;)

The Happy Hour Specials are supposed to be on the Royal Caribbean site under lmited time offers now on Tues. I haven't seen that great of offers like it used to be. I just do a web search for RCCL promowave and it will show the link for the promowave site. Last year we had a great deal on a Royal Caribbean cruise 9 day western Caribbean out of Baltimore for 599 pp. This year nothing was ever that low. We did find a 7 day on Princess on the Crown for 499 pp OV and we leave next Sat.

Please, Bring the Happy Hour Site Back! Please!

They can say that the sales are still there under "Limited Time Offers" but it is not how it used to be. You could find some fantastic deals on the Happy Hour site and now, not so great on the "Limited Time Offers". I used to keep a notebook of the Happy Hour Specials each week and I can definetly see that it is not the same. E-Beth

The Happy Hour Specials are supposed to be on the Royal Caribbean site under lmited time offers now on Tues. I haven't seen that great of offers like it used to be. I just do a web search for RCCL promowave and it will show the link for the promowave site. Last year we had a great deal on a Royal Caribbean cruise 9 day western Caribbean out of Baltimore for 599 pp. This year nothing was ever that low. We did find a 7 day on Princess on the Crown for 499 pp OV and we leave next Sat.

We were sailing on Crown Princess exactly one year ago and fell in love with this ship. I hope you enjoy all the pools but especially the huge outdoor movie screen. Great ship and a great bargain. Enjoy!

I agree, the so called specials on the RCCL site are not the Happy Hours we used to get. I only check Promowaves for real deals now:)

Archived