reschedule cruise questions, please help!

NC66

We are scheduled to cruise on the Wonder for a 4 day cruise Nov. 25 - 29. I'm not even sure if we can do this but does anyone know if we can reschedule our cruise for another date without being penalized? We have paid in full already. I'm not talking about cancelling, I know we would lose our money plus we don't want to cancel because we really want to do the cruise, just at a later time if possible. If anyone can help with any information please reply!!

You can reschedule but there is a fee to pay. The sooner you call the better off you will be. The prices are determied by how many days before the cruise you call.

we did this once and really got lucky, it was just a per person fee (dont remember the amount) and no penalty for the cost of the cruise, it was just transfered to the next cruise. But that was a few years ago, so I don't know how much they still will work with you on this.

Good luck,

mom x4,grandma x4

Archived