Cabin 7000 on M Class Celebity

ACOP

• 1 month later...
A little help please, has anyone been in cabin 7000 on any of the M Class ships for Celebrity. I have it for 26 October to Hawaii.

Thanks

Phil

I will answer my own question since I'm back from our cruise. Cabin 7000 is a great cabin. It is on the 7th deck and all the way forward. The oceanview window looks out over the Helo Pad on deck. The room is larger that most other rooms on the ship, not counting suites. The room never felt crowded nor did we have to walk sideways beside the beds. I will get this room again on any M class ships that we travel, if I can. Again this is a great room. The one next to it on the starbord side is even a little bigger in fact. I will say that the four forward facing rooms on the 7th deck is what you want. We did not feel any ship movement that you would not feel midship. :D

Phil

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Aarrmuch,

The front of the ship slants down and out. Your portal window is set back a little but does not hurt your view (looks a little like looking through binos. Yout still get a very good forward and somewhat to the side view. What is best is the cabin it's self. I found the cabin to much more roomy that the Veranda Cabins or any other cabin I have had (oceanview) on this type/class ship.

I feel youw will truly enjoy this cabin. I will make evry effort to get this or the cabin next to it on my nest cruise.

Phil

Archived