alaska cruisetour Whittier disembarkation time?

pasavant

On the princess northbound cruisetours the ship arrives in Whittier at 12:30 AM. On the Princess Copper River cruisetour you disembark the ship and transfer to a catamaran to Valdez. The Princess website does not say what time you are required to disembark the ship and transfer to the catamaran. Does anyone know if you disembark the ship at 12:30 AM for this transfer or do they do it the next morning? I am not a late owl and could not do anything at 12:30 AM.

I was on the Sapphire Princess last June on a northbound trip that ended in Whittier. We arrived earlier than scheduled, maybe 10:00 pm. Disembarking was in the morning and was well organized. It was the best disembarking of our three cruises. I was confused about the listed arrival time at first - I thought we were arriving at noon. Fortunately I figured it out before the cruise, since we followed the cruise with a independent land tour.

Archived