Legends Show

suezducruz

In remembering the Legends show singers and songs...can anybody tell me if they have made any changes?

Frank Sinatra-My Way

Garth Brooks-Friends in Low Places

Gloria Estefan-The Rythm is gonna get ya

Ricky Martin-Livin La Vida Loca

Aretha Franklin-Respect

Elton John-Crocodile Rock

Elvis-Medley

James Brown-I Feel Good

Madonna-Like A Virgin

Britney Spears-Hit Me Baby One More Time

Thanks for any info...trying to talk my family into participating and they wanted to know if they would have the same song choices!

I was on the Conquest back in September and had the pleasure of being in the show as Elvis. The songs are still the same for all of the cast. If you have never participated in someting like this, my advise is to go for it. It was a total blast and the memories are great.

In remembering the Legends show singers and songs...can anybody tell me if they have made any changes?

Frank Sinatra-My Way

Aretha Franklin-Respect

Elvis-Medley

James Brown-I Feel Good

Madonna-Like A Virgin

Thanks for any info...trying to talk my family into participating and they wanted to know if they would have the same song choices!

Hi There,

You are correct, Make sure you get to the sign-ups early, usually the sign-up nights are busy.

Have fun and see you on stage!!!

Frank Sinatra-My Way

Aretha Franklin-Respect

Elvis-Medley

James Brown-I Feel Good

Madonna-Like A Virgin

Those are the artists/songs that were done on the Carnival Freedom this past May.

I can tell you that the Frank Sinatra "My Way" is a shortened version. Hubby appeared as Frank Sinatra on our cruise and I heard him practicing that song for more than a week! You are supposed to learn the lyrics and sing in the key they give you. They give you a little MP3 with an earphone that has the song in the correct key both with lyrics and just music alone, looped so you can listen to it over and over and again and practice over and over and over (did I say over?) again. Still, the practice is worth it, he did great! (see happy hubby after the show, below)

Legends2.jpg

As of the Sept 29 Imagination you are correct on the song picks.......

You can sing any of the artist's songs for the auditions but must sing the above for the show.

They were BEGGING people on our cruise to do the show, two or three were really bad........one girl wrote the words on her hands! We cheered for her anyway. Part of the problem is that they ran auditions at 9:30, late dinner 8:15 wasn't completed at that time so they missed a whole 1/2 of the ship for auditions. O well, 3 people in our group made it and they were awesome!!!!!

Archived