Excursion choice; sub or surface viewing

spearmint

Can anyone give me an opinion as to the best ship's excursion on either the Nautilus submarine or the Explorer surface vessel with portholes below the water line?

It is not the cost, but the best views that I am interested in. Thanks. Bill

Nautilus is a semi-submarine - in reality a very luxurious glass-bottom boat. It would be my choice because they take you sightseeing across two ship wrecks then you go topside and get to snorkel Cheeseburger Reef.

My apologies. The sub is the Atlantis, not the Nautilus, and it is fully submersible. The Explorer that I mentioned is a semi-submersible.

Nautilus is a semi-submarine - in reality a very luxurious glass-bottom boat. It would be my choice because they take you sightseeing across two ship wrecks then you go topside and get to snorkel Cheeseburger Reef.

We were there a few days ago and did this. I completely concur with above. The Nautilus, the semi submersible was great and snorkeling afterwards was amazing. You have to try it!!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived