Carnival Lands End Boat Tour and Beach Club

nugrammy

We did this in January. The beach was just a small stretch of beach where chairs, umbrellas and a bar were set up. No hotel, pool or facilities, and it was a walk down a steep street (and then back up the steep street) to the bus. If they're still using the same beach, it's not something we'd do again. We did enjoy the boat part of it though.

Best,

Mia

Sorry - I don't, but there are a number of threads that have ideas for hotels that offer day passes to passengers. On my next cruise in Jan (on Princess) we're doing a ship's excursion to a resort, but if I wasn't cruising with toddlers, I'd probably take a water taxi to one of the places suggested on these boards.

Have a great time!

Best,

Mia

Agree with Mia. The catamaran tour was good. We sat on the bow (no chairs, so bring a towel to sit on) but plenty of inside seating. This was our first time to Cabo, (November 05) so we were unsure of what it was like. Do they just offer the boat tour? The beach break part really was awful. You get loaded on a bus and are off loaded where you have to walk down a really, really steep hill on uneven pavement. You are given a lounge chair and the 2 included drinks were tiny Coronas (Coronitas). This was a short stay, and we wanted to stay longer to rent kayaks, so we took a water taxi back to the ship. Nightmare was we had to climb up a wall at low tide to get off the taxi. Never again. Last time we were there (April 07), just took a water taxi ($3 p/p each way) to the beach in front of the Office and Billygan's. You do have to jump out of the boat in knee high water, so if you are unable to do that, take a land taxi. We used Billygan's lounge chairs and umbrellas and ordered drinks. Cabo is one of the easiest ports to do on your own. You can rent jet skis, kayaks, or go parasailing. Made sure the water taxi we took back, docked at the marina, no wall climbing. Bottom line, skip the beach break from the ship. Cabo is my favorite port on the Mex Riv. Going back on Pride in March 08!

Archived