Roll Call Help

Nando52

I'm trying to organize a meeting for all the people in our 'roll call' for a November Valor cruise. Looking for opinions on what the best day,time and location on the ship is to meet. I would say that there are at least thirty of us so far. Any other ideas are welcome. Thanks in advance.

I pick the late morning of the first sea day [say, around 10am]. Might suggest we meet in the Lobby area or the Piano Bar. Both plenty big enough for 30 people. Usually bring "munchies"/"door signs"/the like

I would suggest 2 different times. Many like to do the first day, but thats so hectic many might not show up. Some have the best intentions, but have fun and forget all about their new CC buddies.

Sea days work the best...around lunch time. I think it good to meet around the Lido deck, which is close to food and drinks :)

What we did was have an initial meet and greet about a half hour after the muster drill. Then we had a group private cocktail party a few days later. We arranged that through Carnival. We also had a grab bag. Each one of us brought a little trinket from where we are from. It worked out very nice.

I didn't make it to our meet & greet because it was just too hectic after the muster drill. I would suggest maybe after dinner (which may not be logistically possible with late dinners) or some time in between on the first night. Or maybe after breakfast on the first morning.

I like the idea of the previous poster...of having two options, in case some can't make it to the first one.

I find right after muster usually works as everyone is on board and that gives you awhile before early seating. Of course you can always plan another one however I find once the 'action' starts it's hard to find a suitable time to meet!

At one of our meet and greets we also did a gift exchange where those that wanted to participate brought a gift from their province/state - lots of fun giving and getting presents!

Froufie

Archived