Checking for initial interest in an official CC group cruise.

shipmate67

Previously posted as Just say Aye Aye Captain. Changed due to a wise suggestion from another member. Thank you again MyImagination.

Now that I have asked the initial question of would you. Here is one more question.

Who wants to have their family join a group going on:

Ship Carnival Glory

Sailing From Port Canaveral (Orlando), FL on 11/22/2008

Itinerary Port Canaveral (Orlando), FL ; Nassau, Bahamas ; St. Thomas, USVI ; St. Maarten, NA ; Port Canaveral (Orlando), FL

7 day Eastern Caribbean.

I know that there were a few such as terrib1964 who wanted a cabin or two. Whom else will grace my DH and I with their company and friendship on this Thanksgiving sailing? (this is the first Thanksgiving that neither of us will have to work. Yippeeeeeee!!!!!) Please let us know in this post only if you intend to join us. Those who think they might let us know as well.

Thank you all

Danny and Deb

Previously posted as Just say Aye Aye Captain. Changed due to a wise suggestion from another member. Thank you again MyImagination.

Now that I have asked the initial question of would you. Here is one more question.

Who wants to have their family join a group going on:

Ship Carnival Glory

Sailing From Port Canaveral (Orlando), FL on 11/22/2008

Itinerary Port Canaveral (Orlando), FL ; Nassau, Bahamas ; St. Thomas, USVI ; St. Maarten, NA ; Port Canaveral (Orlando), FL

7 day Eastern Caribbean.

I know that there were a few such as terrib1964 who wanted a cabin or two. Whom else will grace my DH and I with their company and friendship on this Thanksgiving sailing? (this is the first Thanksgiving that neither of us will have to work. Yippeeeeeee!!!!!) Please let us know in this post only if you intend to join us. Those who think they might let us know as well.

Thank you all

Danny and Deb

Not to burst your bubble, but I doubt you will get a great rate or even a good rate since it is a holiday sailing.I would be interested but we would need a rate drop guarantee for the group.I would entertain 4-5 cabins at a rate better than I can get on the open market.Don't care about perks or parties,just price.

So...what if you don't generate enough interest in a Thanksgiving group cruise? Will you consider a different date? I've heard the first full week in Dec. is pretty cheap. I wonder how that would fly.

Yes, I would consider another date. Between those who have responded on here and the few cabins I need for some folks we work with. We should have a nice group for this cruise.

To cruisecruisecruise1234567: I am actually booked on a cruise for this Thanksgiving that was really rather inexpensive. A group that is actually going on the same ship same sailing ended up letting everyone know a little while back that the rates for everyone went down. I think with booking early and watching the rates as time goes by that the Thanksgiving week will be reasonable to all who book it.

If anyone else has any further question please feel free to ask.:)

Yes, I would consider another date. Between those who have responded on here and the few cabins I need for some folks we work with. We should have a nice group for this cruise.

To cruisecruisecruise1234567: I am actually booked on a cruise for this Thanksgiving that was really rather inexpensive. A group that is actually going on the same ship same sailing ended up letting everyone know a little while back that the rates for everyone went down. I think with booking early and watching the rates as time goes by that the Thanksgiving week will be reasonable to all who book it.

If anyone else has any further question please feel free to ask.:)

I too am booked this year and 2 weeks after as well.I go every thanksgiving and group pricing has never been better than regular rates for this particular week.That is why I mentioned a rate drop. I do want to sail that week though as my kids are off school.

I too am booked this year and 2 weeks after as well.I go every thanksgiving and group pricing has never been better than regular rates for this particular week.That is why I mentioned a rate drop. I do want to sail that week though as my kids are off school.

The light has come on.:confused: ;) I see what you mean now. Sorry about that. Well I will let everyone know as soon as I have the group priceing.

Archived