HONOLULU-who/what co would you recommend for an island tour?

4275princess

We are interested in a full day island tour. We don't like those "crammed" buses used by Princess. We don't want to rent a car. Does anyone have any recommendation for a private van/limo/tour guide? Has to be clean, reputable and knowledgeable of the island. Could we get someone @ the pier, estimated cost? (7 of us)

4275princess, when will you be going to Hawaii? I have a tour booked for my last day that might be of interest to you, but I have not taken it yet. It is taylored for just my travel companion and me, but the tour can be taken by a larger group without everyone ending up on a big tour bus. I don't have the name of the company handy but I can find it and post it here later. The tour guide will pick me up at the ship pier and drop me off at the airport. Pier to pier arrangements are also possible, as well as hotel pick up. The tour will last around 8 hours, will cover a lot of Oahu and will provide lunch, snacks and beverages throughout the day.

Look foward to getting the company name. We have gotten limo rates for about $300+gratuity+tx, which is "ok" for a 6 hr tour. Someone else mentioned a tour agency that has Escalades @ $199 pp (was a little to steep for us). We like the idea of a van...whatever we get, want it to be clean, reputable and knowledgeable of the island. Look foward to hearing from you...have a GREAT VACATION

We will be on the Diamond Princess in Honolulu, Sun 11/25 from 7a-11p

I just checked the name of the outfit that I have booked my tour with:

www.bigkahunahawaii.com

Check the site thoroughly, there is a lot of information about excursions of all sorts in it.

I have booked an exclusive tour which will provide a nice opportunity for my travel buddy and me to say ALOHA to the islands on our last day of vacation, for less than what a limo tour would cost. As much as I am NOT looking forward to my vacation coming to an end, I am looking forward to this excursion as a way to end on a high note.

I don't remember how I found this site...I think I stumbled on it one night while I was web surfing. Anyway, I hope the info is helpful to you!

Archived