Hotels in Long Beach, CA..ever stayed at the Guesthouse Hotel?

tracie

The Guesthouse hotel has a great park and cruise package, but I am wondering if anyone has ever stayed there. What other hotels have you stayed at in Long Beach and left your car for the week?

Thanks,

Tracie

The Guesthouse hotel has a great park and cruise package, but I am wondering if anyone has ever stayed there. What other hotels have you stayed at in Long Beach and left your car for the week?

Thanks,

Tracie

Hi Tracie!

I know there is the Downtown Long Beach Holiday Inn and they have the free shuttle service to the Ship. Next time you are on this website, go to where the list for 'Roll Calls' is, go to Carnival and keep scrolling until you find '10/10 Pride by Mullemeyer'---All of us that are going on that Cruise are keeping in touch on that page...ok??? By the way, My hubby and I went last week-end to the Port and Oh Boy! The Ship is just GORGEOUS!!! It's huge!!!! We are going to have so much fun!!!! --- If there is any question you need to know about Long Beach, Don't hesitate to ask---I'll try to help best I can, ok??? :)

Archived