cave tubing and rain forest

robin22

when ever you want to go cave tubing you can take a tour with Margaret she is the girl to go with do it Margaret style cave tubing.I went to Belize and she take care of me and my 7yrs old son and my family,it was awsome.we also went jungle hiking.her price was afordable.she can be located at the tourism villiage.and e mail at mdstourstravel1@yahoo.com website www.*****

Robin:)

Altun Ha and City tours Desmond and Margaret is the people to go with It is a 4hrs tour they are very knoledgable of the maya history.we had fun we had local food rice and beans with chicken and fry plantin.these people take care of you,and is very concern about the time before they take you any where.website www.***** :D

I highly recommend C-Belize. We just came back from a trip with them (6 total, 2 adults, 4 children) and they were incredible. Cost $59 which included private van (trust me better than bus, and airconditioned), plus our guide Ronaldo was an ex forestry worker who knew every tree, crack, where to find bats, and actually did a lot of work to keep us running smoothly. We went into extra caves others did not, he let the children swing from a vine like Tarzan into the water, others were amazed! We thought this was the best trip ever, and we do the world. I've been to Belize before, and even worked on a travel guide there, this is a great trip. We tipped both for the experience. Maria Garcia will meet you ON the pier with your name in bold print, children thought that was cool, so no worries to find her. She watches the time, we had plenty of time on the river and time to make it back to port. Any other question email me- sharzwing@aol.com or see http://www.*****

Robin - How did you find out about Margaret and her tours? Did you book in advance or at the dock? How many people were in your tour? I would be very interested in hearing more about your tour and how many caves you went through..etc. Did you have lunch with them?

There are just so many to choose from I just don't know who to choose anymore....

Thanks RN

We did a tour of the rainforest and caves with Xtreme cave tubing and we had the best time.

We were a little nervous about booking online but we were able to chat online with them, they have live help so they answered all our questions and we booked right them. Really easy and helpful. They explained everything about the local times and ship time and it was nice to find someone that knows this so we felt really comfortable with them.

We were met at the port and left on our tour with our guide Tom or Thomas with about 12 or 13 other people. Our van was nice, airconditioned and our guide was very friendly and we had a nice ride out to the cave area.

We had great tour just as I had expected after all the great reviews we had read. We did do an additional set of caves, we did see one other group there but it might have been another one from Xtreme but everyone else we saw got in after we got through the first set of caves.

BTW, we did have a lunch option, those that wanted it ordered it before we walked into the rainforest and it was ready when we got back. If you want more information go to http://www.belizecruiseexcursions.com/belizecavetubing.htm

hey folks I am not Robin my name is Sahsha but it seems like Robin went on the same tour I had went on, I been on a cave tubing tour with Margaret and it was a privat tour too we had a private van for our self.1t was 5 adults and a 8 yr old and a 10 yr old and it was two guide that had take us through the cave we have been through 2 caves we could of go through more but we had to watch the time frame the ship had gave us,So I would highly recomended her.She charge us $55USD per person with lunch spicey BarB.Q.chicken.Contact her at e-mail mdstourstravel@yahoo.com :)

next week, 09/12 we leave for cosumel,costa maya,belieze and grand cayman. we have 2 boys, 10 and 13 and are interested in participating in doing activities inexpensively that we all would enjoy, anyone out there that can give us some insight we would appreciate it...

regards..

larry

Just got back from a Western cruise on Explorer of the seas. In Belize we used Reggies http://www.regtour.com for cave tubing. Cost was $55 per person. We travelled with a 5 year old and a 10 year old. for our own peace of mind, for an extra $25 (total) Reggie provided us with a guide whose sole repsonsiblity wwsas to make sure our kids were ok. The best $25 we spent. Cave tubing was a lot of fun and the kids loved it.

In Grand cayman we used Nativeway Sports. We went to Stingray City and 2 snorkelling locations. the guides were fantastic, the group was small, they provided water and juice and equipment. $25 per person. One of the best days of the cruise.

Susan

Archived