Does someone have a per glass price list...

for wine? I am the only wine drinker and trying to figure out if it would be cheaper for me to buy a glass with dinner each night or buy a bottle and just have them store it for the next night, etc. We will be on a 5 nighter and figure a bottle will get me about 5 small glasses. I don't drink otherwise so not really an issue... just trying to see what is the most economical way!

Also, if anyone knows, how many strawberrys do you get when you buy the champagine and strawberry combo for the first night? How much extra is the corking fee?

Trying to see if I want to buy the combo or buy the strawberrys seprate from the bottle.

I know, I am silly... but trying to think like DH and get the bang out of the buck... otherwise I really don't care! I just get what I like and look at the price later...lol

Thanks everyone!

The difference in glass vs. bottle price really depends on the wine itself. Also, if you plan to only drink one glass a night and you buy a bottle, the first night's glass is going to taste way better than the last night's glass. I prefer to order wines by the glass if it is just one for a night. We bought a bottle and had half at Chops and half in the dining room the next night. I definitely could tell a taste difference since the wine had been opened.

For me, I would rather pay the extra dollar or so each day for a fresh glass of wine. I know there is know guarantee how long that particular bottle has been open, but I didn't have a problem with it on my cruise last week.

Definately cheaper to buy a bottle of wine. We do this everytime, because both my husband and I enjoy wine with our dinner meal.

As far as the strawberries question - we had strawberries and the such in our room on the last cruise - it was very good, and there seemed to be plenty for my husband and I.

Hope that helps.

tree

Archived