Loterie Farms Not Offered

evolutiondob

Loterie Farms doesn't seem to be offered on the day I port in St. Martin (11/22). I was really looking forward to this excursion.

Does anyone have some ideas that would satisfy a 17 year old boy and a 12 year old girl? Both are pretty athletic and adventurous.

Apparently you can book these your self. keep looking down through this thread..I believe the info you are looking for is there. If not, google the farm and the phone numbers should be there. I see there were some other Carnival cruisers that did this and had a blast.

Apparently you can book these your self. keep looking down through this thread..I believe the info you are looking for is there. If not, google the farm and the phone numbers should be there. I see there were some other Carnival cruisers that did this and had a blast.

I did google Loterie Farm and, for some reason, their website is not up. Not sure what the deal is. Maybe I can find a phone number and give them a call.

I tired to book through them and received this response:

Unfortunately, we do not have availability for Loterie Farm on the date you requested. You may want to select one of our great excursions on St. Maarten, and please take a look at our alternatives on:

www.stmaartencruiseexcursions.com

Kind Regards, Monique, Island Marketing (Cayman)

So, not sure what's up with Loterie Farm but I can't seem to get it booked through anyone.

Archived