Glory sail away party.......

cruisedivaofmd

I'm carrying a group of 32 on the Glory in May 08 and this crew likes to party. Can someone tell me if the Glory has a fun, action packed sail away party? We cruised on the Elation last year and we were shocked that they didn't have a sail away party. Thanks for any info or pictures that you may have.:)

We just returned from the 09/29 Glory cruise. There was no sail away party that I knew of. Everybody just pretty much did their own thing. I'm with the other poster - make your own party!

You'll love the cruise. We had a great time!

Lora

We just returned from the October 6th sailing on the Glory. Man were we shocked at the lack of dancing and partying! We were on the smaller ship Celebration a couple of times and there was ALWAYS something going on. The deck party on the Glory was fun but really crowded, this is where you will find the most people. too bad they couldn't have had this atmosphere the whole cruise!:)

I'm carrying a group of 32 on the Glory in May 08 and this crew likes to party. Can someone tell me if the Glory has a fun, action packed sail away party? We cruised on the Elation last year and we were shocked that they didn't have a sail away party. Thanks for any info or pictures that you may have.:)

Maybe you could contact someone from the glory ahead of time and set up a DJ for your own party on LIDO. I was on Glory Oct 6 and the goth group had there own DJ for there party on the LIDO.

Archived