Poa

foxyh

Hi....I (we) just returned from the POA Hawaiian itinerary. We were on the 8/22 to the 8/29 cruise. The NCL has some serious issues to deal with and somehow, I don't think NCL (aka Colin Veitch) is taking them seriously.

The itinerary is great!!! Make no mistake about that and all of the Island people at the various Islands are wonderful people.....The Crew (or what was left of them) absolutely busted their butt to provide good service to the passengers......PROBLEM.......there was 1 crew member to every 6-8 people.

Next problem, the credit counter was seriously understaffed and NO ONE could rectify their credit complaints. We loved the ship, the cabin was satisfactory, and the food was acceptable........My biggest complaint is NCL is assuming that working for a cruise ship is glorious....Well, guess what......it is only if the Administration is on board. The evening entertanment was very good and the lounges were very good. I would only consider recommending this ship after one year when all of the wrinkles have been worked out. However, in spite of that we all decided to have a good time, and we loved every minute of the cruise. Especially, the lava flow at night when leaving Hilo Hawaii.....People, let NCL know what you think. :)

Archived