Fjord Adventure Cruise on Oceana 28th June 2008

Chesters

We're booked on this one, did the virtually the same one this year and it was absolutely fantastic, and booked again within a fortnight of coming home. Although we have a teenage son, he doesn't fancy cruising so he's not coming with us, shame! Last year the weather was glorious, we spent the mornings on excursions and the afternoon in the jacuzzi on deck with the cocktail of the day! Hope we will be lucky again! The sailaways were supberb, the scenery outstanding so make sure you are on 2nd sitting or freedom so that you can enjoy them.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello Fellow Cruisers.....

I have been posting in the Roll call section, hoping to hear from others on our cruise, and I find that some of you are here!!

We are travelling with my mother-in-law, who will be 92 when we sail. This will be her first cruise, and first trip out of the country.

My husband and I have cruised with RCI twice before, but this will be our first with P&O. We're hearing lots of good reports, and P&O have certainly been very helpful with our planning.

Look forward to meeting you all

Debbie

Archived