A Few Photos of QUEST in Miami!

Always Cruising 1963

Here's a couple of Quest photos. She arrived at 8am this morning. Quest WAS suppossed to arrive at 12 noon, but got in 4 hours early. I was able to get close enough to see large loading containers on her pool deck. The hours are counting down!

Ralph

Hi Ralph !

Thank you very much for posting the photos. 5 more days for us before we board Quest !

Here's a couple of Quest photos. She arrived at 8am this morning. Quest WAS suppossed to arrive at 12 noon, but got in 4 hours early. I was able to get close enough to see large loading containers on her pool deck. The hours are counting down!

Ralph[/quote

Thanks, Ralph, for posting the great pictures..particularly like the third one. It makes Quest a reality for us.

We don't sail until 1/05/08, so I will be reading all that you, Host Andy, and others have to say about her.

Eager to hear from SS passengers as to any noise from deck 9....(as Journey has). Also eager to hear how smoothly they handle embarkation in Miami.

Thanks again,

Marilyn]

I, along with 40 friends will be there with you! And we're Really looking forward to this sneak preview. I'm also booked on Quest for 11-12-07 and 04-12-08. Hope they deliver as I have a lot of time invested in this new product!

Hi Ralph. Come join our roll call for the Quest for 11-12-07.

Archived