Where's the boat??

texasrosebud

I thought the Ecstasy would be in port this morning. I know that it had problems last week and was delayed arriving. Does anyone know if they are having problems again?

Thanks

There she is...

Just a little later than normal.

Goodmorning Machman,

You would know just as I posted the question, there she is pulling into the dock.;) Hope you have a great day.

Texasrosebud

Hehehee... that's just the way of life, isn't it?

And a wonderful day to you, too!!

:D

I just noticed that you're two weeks away from your cruise on the Conquest!

Are you packed yet??

;)

I have the suitcase out, but I have not started the process yet! It is definitely a process for me....my husband says I take everything but the kitchen sink. By the way, I really enjoyed your review of the Conquest. I have been reading everything I can about her. I went on her about 2 years ago, but at that time I did not know about Cruise Critic and I really missed a whole lot of the ship. LOL Looking forward to trying the seafood and the burgers at the back of the ship.

Texasrosebud

Hi Lynette! Lucky you! Cruising in 2 weeks! I am planning on my NEXT cruise to the Bahamas! Maybe I can get 2 lined up for next year!

Hi Shar,

How have you been?? Yeah, I am so excited and I have become addicted to these boards!! LOL It won't be long and your cruise will come around. Time really does fly. I think we are going to try and do a land vacation next year. We would like to save up to go on a cruise that does not leave out of Galveston. This will be my 7th cruise and all of them have been out of Galveston with almost the same itineraries.

Good to hear from you,

Lynette

I have the suitcase out, but I have not started the process yet! It is definitely a process for me....my husband says I take everything but the kitchen sink. By the way, I really enjoyed your review of the Conquest. I have been reading everything I can about her. I went on her about 2 years ago, but at that time I did not know about Cruise Critic and I really missed a whole lot of the ship. LOL Looking forward to trying the seafood and the burgers at the back of the ship.

Texasrosebud

Yeah... you MUST try the Calamari Zucchini Maui Onion Fritters... absolutely delicious! Get to Sur Mer before everyone else finds out about it!!

:D

Hi Shar,

How have you been?? Yeah, I am so excited and I have become addicted to these boards!! LOL It won't be long and your cruise will come around. Time really does fly. I think we are going to try and do a land vacation next year. We would like to save up to go on a cruise that does not leave out of Galveston. This will be my 7th cruise and all of them have been out of Galveston with almost the same itineraries.

Good to hear from you,

Lynette

Well, the cruise I am looking at is a 3 day out of Port Canaveral next Sept. It should only cost about 1200 for the cruise and airfare. It's only a 3 day, but I kinda just mentioned it to Michael that I was looking at this cruise and jumped at the chance when I got no rejections about it, so I'm running with it!

Well, the cruise I am looking at is a 3 day out of Port Canaveral next Sept. It should only cost about 1200 for the cruise and airfare. It's only a 3 day, but I kinda just mentioned it to Michael that I was looking at this cruise and jumped at the chance when I got no rejections about it, so I'm running with it!

Sounds like fun! You must only have one port day or do you even get a port on a 3 day cruise? It would not even matter to me cause I love just being on the ship.;) Hope you get to go!

Lynette

Archived