has anyone tried Shoretrips???

cruisinwithmyhubby

Hi Everyone, we are sailing to the Western Caribbean in January and are looking into shore excursions (outside the ship). Has anyone used Shore excursions.com and if so, any pros or cons? We are hearing a few negative things about booking outside of the ships trips, and would really appreciate any feedback. Adding, we are already booked with cavetubing.com in Belize... good or bad move????? Thanx in advance

We booked a couple excursions through shoretrips.com on our first cruise. It was very nice. They are a third party company that sets you up with the actual people that take you on the excursion. Very nice people to email, they answered ALL my silly/exhausting questions. Did a follow up when we returned from the cruise.

I am looking at a couple of their excursions for this cruise also.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We've used ShoreTrips in Acapulco and 1 other port (sorry, can't remember which) and had excellent results. Very prompt with their answers and they deliver what they say. I'm looking at a few of their excursions for our next trip.

I have been emailing and on the phone with them over the past few weeks. VERY helpful with info. I have booked two tours/excursions for my upcomming cruise with them.

Never a problem, will continue to do business with them.

They actually go and take the tours from time to time to make sure all is as promised.

Archived