Roll Call NCL Sun 12/8/07

Dodsworth

This will be my third cruise. I did one with my b/f on NCL (11 nights). It was great. They had FOD parties every other night and, because we didn't have assigned dining seats, we were able to eat with the friends we made. My second cruise was with my mother (aren't I sweet?) on Royal Caribbean (5 nights). They didn't have any FOD parties and it seemed to be overwhelmingly straight. I thought the food was better on Royal Caribbean and, it was nice to have the same waiter every night.

Even if you're not going on the same cruise as I am (:(), let me know your thoughts on freestyle vs. traditional cruising.

cheers,

edward

well at least we know there is one person with whom we can share a drink and something. do you belong to AFF. we are new to this site but is there like a private room to chat or visit. and...you were very nice to take your mother on the cruise and i am sure she will always cherish the thought and the time together.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived