Anyone who has Cruised before from Miami?

littlestars

We have booked the HI for our family and my MIL and FIL have decided to join us last minute.

Can't get them into the HI unless we pay over $250 which I don't want to do for that hotel...

Is there someplace nearby someone could recommend that we could get for a decent price?

We have booked the HI for our family and my MIL and FIL have decided to join us last minute.

Can't get them into the HI unless we pay over $250 which I don't want to do for that hotel...

Is there someplace nearby someone could recommend that we could get for a decent price?

If you are staying at the HI Port of Miami downtown there are limited decent hotels around.. there is the Hyatt, Intercontinental (both 4 stars on Priceline), the Mariott and the Radisson (Radisson is 3 star I think).. you should try http://www.betterbidding.com to check out the best rates. But you should be able to get the 4 stars for way under the $250 if you are travelling in Nov. Good Luck.

Archived