Refrigerators on Glory

lasjls

I have read somewhere where the refrigerators are not that cold. I have medication I need to keep in the fridge . . . Will I need to keep it somewhere else?

thanks in advance . .

I was on the Glory 9/1 (cabin 2444) and the fridge was plenty cold. I've read threads like that before but I've never had a problem with any of the refrigerators in my rooms. :confused:

I was on the Glory 9/1 (cabin 2444) and the fridge was plenty cold. I've read threads like that before but I've never had a problem with any of the refrigerators in my rooms. :confused:

We will be sailing Glory and one person in my group also needs fridge for medication. Does all the rooms on Glory have refridgerators?

We will be sailing Glory and one person in my group also needs fridge for medication. Does all the rooms on Glory have refridgerators?

To my knowledge yes, though I've never had an experience in a 1A room, but I've been in every other category on Conquest class ships and have always had a fridge.

I stopped even having the fridge unlocked because it is not a fridge really, it's a minibar... they are never that cold (IMHO) If I want something cold, I ice it down... or take my own cooler. I wouldn't trust the temps in those for medication, but it also depends on how cold you have to keep the meds.

The refrigerators on the Glory are plenty cold enough for insulin. If you are talking about something that needs to be kept at 34 degrees, that is another matter.

I am on an insulin pump and kept my insulin in the refrigerator with no issues.

Doc

Archived