All inclusive Breezes

BucketO'Suds

I have been there many times (land vacations and cruise day passes). With 6 woman you will have a ball....nice pool, nice beach, activities if you want to join, food and best of all...drinks:) ! They have a slushy machine at the outdoor bar, that you just add whatever alcohol you want to it...love that self serve:D !

How would one go about booking this on their own? Does anyone have a link?

Thanks.

You can look up the web site however you cannot book online for a day pass, I called the price is 60pp from 10am -6pm and from what I was told there is not an option for prepayment but once you arrive you purchase at the counter.

Hope this helps.. :)

My DH and I are thinking about this also. The Carnival website says this excursion in 4.5 hours. What are the actual times and when does the bus leave the beach at the end of the day. We are thinking it would be much more worth it to stay till 6:00 since our ship doesn't leave till the next morning.

You can look up the web site however you cannot book online for a day pass, I called the price is 60pp from 10am -6pm and from what I was told there is not an option for prepayment but once you arrive you purchase at the counter.

Hope this helps.. :)

Thanks for the information. However after doing some research we can't go here since my kids are under 14. For some reason I though Breezes was a kid friendly resort. I realized I was confusing it with Beaches.

Thanks for the information. However after doing some research we can't go here since my kids are under 14. For some reason I though Breezes was a kid friendly resort. I realized I was confusing it with Beaches.

Yea Breezes is no kids under 14 and Sandals is no kids at all.. :( ...We are going to take the kids, but when we do we are going to go to Atlantis, I dont think they have all inclusive but at least it is very kids friendly and I think they will enjoy all the activites (as will we) :p

• 3 weeks later...

Just got back from our Majesty cruise. We did the Breezes all inclusive day pass on our own last Tues. Very easy to do on your own and it saves quite a bit of money.

When you get off the ship and go into the terminal where they sell the water taxi passes look to the wall on the left where they have a lot of brochures - find the book that is titled "What to do". Towards the back of the book is a coupon for $10 off per couple. Coupon was on Page 170.

We took the #10 bus which picks up on George Street - across from the Haagen Daas ice cream place and also across from the straw market.

Fare $1 per person. When you see Breezes on your right just call "Bus Stop". We had a wonderful day there and would do it again. The day passes are good from 10 am until 6:00 pm.

Can't help with the age limit as we had no children with us . Any other questions please let me know.

I was looking into this option until I noticed on the Carnival site that the minimum age is 16. Couple of posts here say no kids under 14. Does anyone know which is right? My youngest is 14.

Thanks!

Depends on the season. During the Spring Break season, the age is 18 and older. Off season, 14. But you'll find that there are no kids there most of the time.. of any age, so you're 14 year old would have no other kids to hang with. Additionally, most adults think of it as an adult property, and act according. Not sure you're teen would appreciate it.

Thank You Scubagirrl. My oldest is 18 so they could hang together and both would know ahead of time about the "adultness" of the property. We are going next month spring break time wouldn't be an issue.

It sounds like a great place to spend the day, I wish we could get a room for the night since our ship doesn't leave port until the morning but the site says a 2 night minimum.

• 1 month later...

Carol -- Do you take the same jitney to get back to the pier?

Just got back from our Majesty cruise. We did the Breezes all inclusive day pass on our own last Tues. Very easy to do on your own and it saves quite a bit of money.

When you get off the ship and go into the terminal where they sell the water taxi passes look to the wall on the left where they have a lot of brochures - find the book that is titled "What to do". Towards the back of the book is a coupon for $10 off per couple. Coupon was on Page 170.

We took the #10 bus which picks up on George Street - across from the Haagen Daas ice cream place and also across from the straw market.

Fare $1 per person. When you see Breezes on your right just call "Bus Stop". We had a wonderful day there and would do it again. The day passes are good from 10 am until 6:00 pm.

Can't help with the age limit as we had no children with us . Any other questions please let me know.

Yes we did take the same jitney

When you leave Breezes you just walk down the drive to your left - there is a small bus stand right on the street. We got back off where we got on downtown (it is the last stop so everyone has to get off)

If you have any questions the front desk people at Breezes where very helpful as to where to get the bus.

Any idea how far the walk is from the ship to where we could catch the jitney? Also, on return, how far is the walk back to the ship from where we would get off the jitney.

Also, is it possible to just take a taxi from the ship to cut down on the walking for those who can't walk too far?

Thanks!

It is a little walk from the ship to catch the jitney (right across from the straw market) You can not catch a taxi right where you get off the ship. You still have to walk up and around a little.

Guess on how far to the taxis and the jitney in blocks?

Thanks!

I'm not too good at this but I would say it took us aabout five minutes from the time we got off the ship to get to the taxi stands so maybe about 2 blocks? About another 5 min.to get to the bus stop. There were only two ships in port so we didn't have to fight the crowds. I have been there with 6 or 7 ships in port and it does take a little longer to get through the people.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived