Transporation question

bahbah

We are planning to go on 4 night cruise, but will be staying at the Hilton Grand Vacation Club in Orlando for 2 nights prior to our sailing date. What would be the best and most affordable way to get to the port and back? If we rent a car through Hertz, can we leave the rental car somewhere at the port location? Can we purchase just a one-way transfer for the way back to the airport after our cruise? Help!!!!

We rented a car both times. ( hertz in Orlando is not at the airport, and you have to take a shuttle to get there. We rented from there one time and spent an hour in line). It was so easy to rent a car for us. ( there are 5 of us). When we got to the ship on Sat, we dropped all of our luggage with a porter, then I went in with our tickets etc, while my husband returned the car ( Avis has a shuttle). When he returned I was checked in and we just had to wait to board. On the way off the boat, there are lanes with the rental agencies. Our car was ready when we got there on Sat morning.

For the 5 of us to use Disney shuttles it would have been over 300. We rented 2 cars for way under that price.

Archived