Carnival Freedom Room #6293

cruisesomewhat

Here is a post about this cabin on Conquest class ships:

Category 4C:

Cabins 6287, 6289, 6291, 6293, 6295, 6297, 6299, 6301, 6303, 6305, 6307: These are the interior cabins on the middle hallway of Upper Deck. These cabins are laid out completely different than other interior cabins. These are more square shaped than rectangular. What this design does, is it eliminated the traditional hallway between your bathroom and closet, making for a much more wide open interior room. I have had one of these cabins on the Valor before, and it seemed MUCH larger than any other interior cabin we have had, AND it seemed larger than even the balcony cabins. While it is still 185 sq feet, it is just laid out so much better. Many of these cabins also have adjoining doors, making them some of the only connecting interior rooms on the ship.

Certain Upper Deck cabins:

Be careful that you are not in the rooms directly above the night club or piano bar -- you will have noise in those rooms late at night.

You can click on the ">" at the beginning of the quote to see the whole post/thread. I didn't find anything specific to Freedom.

Thanks for the Info! Anyone else had a room like this that has anything additional to add? Thank you!

I was in 6319 on the Conquest, Freedom's sister ship, just slightly forward of your position. Other than my neighbors I never heard any noise at all.

Your cabin should be very quiet... far less traffic!

Have a wonderful time! The Freedom is a gorgeous ship!!!

Archived