Norwegian Sun - Owners Suite - First Time Cruisers

Kyle2020

Does anyone have recent photos of the NCL Sun Owners suites? All the web travel sites seem to have the same stock photos. For all the reviews of the Sun it is strange that there are so few recent photos of the staterooms and the ship in general online.

Any info on the Sun and/or the Sun Owners Suites would be very helpful!

We are very much looking forward to our week at sea!

I hope somone reads this because we also are in the Owners Suite on the Sun. I would like info on boarding, is there a seperate line for suite passengers. What can we expect in our Suite. It deck big. Does anyone have recent pictures of it. etc. etc. etc. Thank You HELP

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Good pictures. I was on the Sun last year and had a Penthouse Suite on Deck 9. Loved it. Wanted one of the the Owner's Suite but waited too late.

My only question about the Owner's Suites has to do with the possibility of noise at night from the Observation Deck which is above these Owern's Suites. I was curious if the sound from the bands would be bothersome late at night or if the suites are far enough away from that part of the Observation Deck that it wouldn't be a problem.

Have you heard anything about this?

I'm looking at book the SUN for a Baltic trip next year and am considering the Owner's Suite this time around.

Thanks

Kruz Guys:D

Can't help you out with photos of suites because we stayed in a forward mini-suite but the Sun is a great ship. When we were on in January her crew was fantastic and we thought the ship was kept very clean. She is one of the smallest NCL ships but was a perfect size for our first cruise. She is one of the NCL ships that has the buffet/cafe on the aft called Great Outdoors. Nice place to have a cup of coffee and pastry in the morning. I'll check out cruisedeckplans.com to see if they have any more recent pics of the OS.

Found these online also.

What date are you sailing? We are in 1202 21 & 28 January.......1203 is lovely, we were in 1202 [again] last year. there was some very muffled noise from the Stardust Lounge but nothing to worry about until about 11:30pm.

Regards

Susan

What date are you sailing? We are in 1202 21 & 28 January.......1203 is lovely, we were in 1202 [again] last year. there was some very muffled noise from the Stardust Lounge but nothing to worry about until about 11:30pm.

Regards

Susan

We sailed on the Sun this past Jan. in mini-suite 1204. I loved the location. It was very quiet (except for the woman yelling at her husband one night :eek:). Our next cruise is this Jan. on the Star in our first suite (an aft penthouse).

Archived