Gift ideas for Christmas Cruise

Mrs.G

Hey guys. I was reading another post the other day and someone mentioned that they buy the crew small gifts when they cruise at Christmas. I think this is a wonderful idea and very thoughtful! I am going to do this also, as the crew is far away from their family on this holiday and probably feeling very lonely. Does anyone have any good ideas as far as gifts go?

We gave our cabin attendant a calling card and extra cash and he was most appreciative..he was also very good and his family was in Jamaica, he couldn't go see them while we were in Mo'bay because he lives on the other side of Jamaica so the calling card helped very much and of course cash is always appreciated as they have families that they send money to. He told us he has to save his money for 6 months, then he gets 2 months off so all the extra money helps during this off time! SO with my long-winded self I will shut up and say "calling cards/cash" are the way to go! Happy sailing and hope you have a wonderful Christmas cruising away:)

Archived