Snorkeling with Oscar Brown?

southwardbound

I can't answer the snorkeling issue with Oscar, but I can tell you that he is very aware of the time issues about getting passengers back to the ship on time.

Oscar & Company can tailor a tour for your individual needs. I would just post a question to Oscar or his sister Carol as to what they can help you out with. Not sure if Costa Rica has any reefs that are great to snorkle on. If you email Oscar I am sure they will give you a reply to your question.

We just returned from our Panama Canal cruise on Croal Princess and we had Oscar Brown take us around Costa Rica. I can say he was awesome to have as a guide.

We combined 2 tours for $105 (including the ziplining) and we had a great time. We ziplined, did a river tour, went to the banana plantation, held sloths, and Oscar showed us his country and was very proud of it. We had a late lunch at Al Fargo which overlooked the bay where the Coral docked. It was an awesome view.

You won't regret going with Oscar! Email his sister, Carol, at: limonense03@yahoo.com Carol will give you all the information. She delivered on everything she'd told us. She was great to work with.

Dave

Archived