eli's eco tour

Belfast Castle

Every time we've been on one of Eli's tours (5 times now, on the 2 different tours), there have been folks who have chosen to stay on the boat at one time or another, or even for the whole day, with the exception of lunch, and had a great time never-the-less. In the fact, on Xtreme, I chose to skip the snorkeling and stay on board and talk to Eli.

The beauty of this tour is you can do whatever you want! Stay on the ship, go swimming when everyone hikes up Bird Island, hike up the ISland, walk around Hell's Gate or snorkel or swim or just stay on the boat. Anything you want.

The boat is not crowded at all and the tour guides are very friendly. I LOVED this excursion! :D

ok maybe this is a dumb question - but does everyone who goes on this tour go snorkelling? or is it ok to sit this part out?

I didn't do anything except sit and relax when we went on the Eco Tour. I had a great time. Got some nice pics of the group walking along Hells Gate etc.

you may sit it out on the boat. I am not a snorkler, and 2 other people on the boat weren't. it is a nice eco tour of Antigua. The guides were very knowledeable and proud of their island. a few times they spotted some garbage in the water like a paper cup or potato chip bag and they went over to it and reeled it in. they explained the island area and how the turtles come onto the beach to lay eggs and leave again, and how scientists are tracking their migratory paths, etc.

We were on the Eco Tour on Nov. 9 and had a great time. Our guides were Tony, One Love, and Val. They took great care of us and everyone had fun. When someone that was smoking at the back of the boat threw his butt overboard, he got a lecture from the crew. We had fun swimming, snorkeling, exploring, eating lunch, etc. My wife did not feel like getting in the water the last stop we made, so she stayed on the boat and had a great time talking with the crew. Highly recommended.

We were on the Eco Tour on Nov. 9 and had a great time. Our guides were Tony, One Love, and Val. They took great care of us and everyone had fun. When someone that was smoking at the back of the boat threw his butt overboard, he got a lecture from the crew. We had fun swimming, snorkeling, exploring, eating lunch, etc. My wife did not feel like getting in the water the last stop we made, so she stayed on the boat and had a great time talking with the crew. Highly recommended.

They should have toss the smoker over the side

Will be on this tour on 30 NOV.

Paul

6 days to go

They should have toss the smoker over the side

Will be on this tour on 30 NOV.

Paul

6 days to go

Hey, Paul, you're doing all our favorite stuff! Tell Tony and JD Ernie and Jodi say hi and will see them in January :) You don't happen to be going on High Pockets in St. Thomas, by any chance?

Hey, Paul, you're doing all our favorite stuff! Tell Tony and JD Ernie and Jodi say hi and will see them in January :) You don't happen to be going on High Pockets in St. Thomas, by any chance?

Jodi,

Will pass your HI on to them. No we will not be taking High Pockets, Was going to take Capatin Max again but she on Vacation for a wedding and High Pockets was book allong with others we wanted So DW went with New Horizons. A larger boat, not sure that we will enjoy it more, but the boss has spoken.

Paul

5 days to go

I sent an email friday morning to see if there was availability for the eco tour on the day of our cruise but have not gotten a response back yet. Does anyone know how long they will take to respond back?

I checked my junk mail folder but there was no emails there either.

Thanks.

Jodi,

Will pass your HI on to them. No we will not be taking High Pockets, Was going to take Capatin Max again but she on Vacation for a wedding and High Pockets was book allong with others we wanted So DW went with New Horizons. A larger boat, not sure that we will enjoy it more, but the boss has spoken.

Paul

5 days to go

Same kind of activity :) We'll be following behind you in just a few weeks - got our docs on Wednesday for our 1/5/08 cruise.

Jodi

I sent an email friday morning to see if there was availability for the eco tour on the day of our cruise but have not gotten a response back yet. Does anyone know how long they will take to respond back?

Thanks.

I'd give them another couple of days (it is, after all, the weekend), and then write back.

Thanks.

Took me to get a responce a total of ten days of cource there was a hurricane comming thru at the time.

Archived