St Thomas and St Martin help

woodmill100

If anyone can help with both, I'd be grateful!

I will be over 4 months pregnant by the time we reach both islands. This is our first child and I have no idea how my skin or me personally will react to heat and humidity. I don't want to be stuck on ship and do want to see both islands and do a little shopping/lunch etc. I have looked at tours offered by the likes of no rush, air force 1 and sunny liston but all seem to have tours that incorporate 2-3 hours at the beach.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to the best way to see both islands but without spending so much time at the beach - as much as I love the beach, when onboard if I do have a reaction or simply don't like the heat (:eek: :eek: ) I can at least go back to my cabin whereas I'd hate to be on a beach, not enjoying it.

Thanks for your input.

If anyone can help with both, I'd be grateful!

I will be over 4 months pregnant by the time we reach both islands. This is our first child and I have no idea how my skin or me personally will react to heat and humidity. I don't want to be stuck on ship and do want to see both islands and do a little shopping/lunch etc. I have looked at tours offered by the likes of no rush, air force 1 and sunny liston but all seem to have tours that incorporate 2-3 hours at the beach.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to the best way to see both islands but without spending so much time at the beach - as much as I love the beach, when onboard if I do have a reaction or simply don't like the heat (:eek: :eek: ) I can at least go back to my cabin whereas I'd hate to be on a beach, not enjoying it."

Woodmill100,

Another option you could look into for St. Thomas is Godfrey of Godfrey's tours. www.godfreytoursvi.com We used him back in April and had a great time. We did 3 hours of shopping and then toured the island for the afternoon, also hit Coki Beach. But you don't have to go to a beach. You could tour the island some more. He was great, very personable and very informative. All around nice guy. St. Martin- we loved, (one of our most fav islands), went to Orient Beach ( gorgeous) and shopped downtown Philipsburg.

I hope you find what you are looking for. Both islands are really beautful.

Congrats on your pregnancy..

Archived