excursion says 20 avail all the time??

vickie_bernie

I am looking at the excursions for my upcoming cruise and I see it says 20 available... well now I think that is great they only sell 20 tickets.

But then i gave my head a shake and thought no they probably have tons of space but there are at least 20 available, and once there is less that 20 spots the number will go down.

So my next question is how do I find out how many each excursion takes? I don't want to be on a snorkle trip with a ton of people, I thought 20 was good, but now if there are 50 that is a different story.

Because my family and I booked 5 spots on the 'Sea and See' for St Marteen this December and it shows confirmed on our cruise personalizer...but the 'available spots' on the original booking page still says '20 available'...hmmmmmm

yes same here, we are booked on a tour that is 2, plus we know of 4 others that are booked so that is 6, but the site still shows 20 available, is there anyone we can contact to find out what the total # is for the excursion?

Im not sure, but I bet contacting Princess directly would be the best bet. It would seem that these tour boats only hold so many passengers...It would just be nice to know how many! :rolleyes:

Archived