Oceana, where is she in April 2008

babyguk

Hi

I have just noticed that the Oceana has no cruise listing for 28th March to 11th April in 2008. Do any of you know where she will be, or will she be out of service?

Thanx

Hi Babyguk,

As far as is known Oceana is due for her 'Elevation' refit during those 2 weeks.

However, as has been seen in the last week, P&O have changed the Arcadia refit due at the mid-end April next year and have added in a new cruise for those dates.

Feebee_71:)

• 3 weeks later...

I am on the 5th May cruise to Venice on Arcadia, the refit was due the 2 weeks before we sailed and we would of been the first cruise out after the refit. So was sad to see refit was cancelled and delayed till end of the year - they say so the ship is lookin' good for her first worldie in Jan 2009.

Doh!:(

Sue

Also, Artemis is having her refit now, and will have upgraded cabins and new bathrooms,amongst other things. I know she is a small ship, but am quite tempted to try her now. The one thing that put me off her -tatty bathrooms/cabins is being sorted out. Looking forward to hearing some reviews on the upgrade, hope someone will post soon;)

Sue

Archived