Shore Excursions booked Via Carnival

Sunrayz

I am in the process of planning a trip for the western caribbean with Carnival. I am trying to find an approximate cost for the excursions for each port. All I can get off of the website are $ sign's to give an approximate cost. If anyone has a cruise booked for this desination if you could let me know so I could get some approximate prices off of you.

Thank You

SunRayz

I have not offically booked the cruise yet threw Carnival. Before I do, I want to have an approximate cost for everything so I know how much I need to save. Right at the moment, the website is only giving me the $'s and no real value amount

Thanx to anyone who has some advise.

SunRayz

Sunrayz,

I'm like you and have not cuised yet, but I think the approximate cost is:

$30 and up - per day - per person.

I'm pretty sure the overall costs involved all depend on what you want to do. I'm taking a 4 hour mini jeep tour and I think it's $77 or around there. You can also just get off the ship in port and hang out, or better yet, stay on the ship and don't spend any money at all. What you spend is all up to you.

And like mountaincruiser2738 said, I can click on my trip and it shows the cost involved.

This is what I pulled from the Carnival site for my cruise. Maybe I saw the real price on the Royal Carribean site.

$ Under $50

spacer.gif

$$ $50 - $99

spacer.gif

$$$ $100 - $149

spacer.gif

$$$$ $150+

I am in the process of planning a trip for the western caribbean with Carnival. I am trying to find an approximate cost for the excursions for each port. All I can get off of the website are $ sign's to give an approximate cost. If anyone has a cruise booked for this desination if you could let me know so I could get some approximate prices off of you.

Thank You

SunRayz

SunRayz, send me an email at: runningbiking at hotmail dot com

Archived