Serenad of the Seas dress code

DLee2

We are leaving for our first cruise on the Serenade of the Seas 11/24. I have read so many different info regarding the informal/smart casual/casual attire. Can someone please clarify the dress codes for this ship? What nights are these for a 7day cruise? Does Chops/Portofinos also follow same dress code? Any info would be greatly appreciated.:rolleyes:

Smart Casual is pretty much a thing of the past on 7 day cruises, but still around for longer ones. Formal will be on the 2nd night and the 2nd to the last night. The rest of them will be casual with the first night being the most casual because many will not have their luggage yet. I was on the Serenade in August and she is a beautiful ship. Chops and Portofinos are smart casual every night but jackets for the men is optional. I have pictures in my signature if you want to look.

thank you for your reply...saw your pictures when reading another of your replies. Room pictures were VERY helpful - gave us a good idea of what to expect. We will also have a hump balcony superior ocean room on 9th deck. Alaska looked breath-taking.

thank you for your reply...saw your pictures when reading another of your replies. Room pictures were VERY helpful - gave us a good idea of what to expect. We will also have a hump balcony superior ocean room on 9th deck. Alaska looked breath-taking.

Glad you liked the pictures, the hump room was fantastic and soooo convenient. Alaska was amazing and everyone should visit once in their lifetime.

Archived