coffee etc

I think coffee, tea and juice are free with meals...some ships that have areas that have self serve coffee during the day.

The Captain's party on the Grandeur had free flowing Champagne drinks.

But mostly not much free unless it is with a meal...

can someon please tell what is free drinks wise and what is not. Now I know you pay for alcohol and mixers etc but what about water /coffee etc

thanks

There is a charge for bottled water, but the ship's tap water is actually quite good and more pure than lots of bottled waters. Some people bring a couple of bottled waters on board, refill them with the ship's tap water, but take the bottles out on shore excursions or to the pool etc.

Coffee is generally free, although specialty coffess do have an extra charge. There is always free coffee available at the Windjammer and Room Service. In the main dining room you can have free Capaccinos after dinner (and I think free expressos too). They also offer desert coffees with alcohol in them for a surcharge. I am a big coffee drinker and have found the coffee on the ships drinkable, but not particularly good. The best spot I have found for free coffee on the ship is on RCL ships that have a Royal Promenade. There you will find free Seattle's Best serve-yourself coffee. It is much better than the Windjammer coffee which I believe is made from syrup.

Sometimes I do grab a good cup of coffee while out at port from a cafe as I miss the high quality cup of coffee that I am used to enjoying at land.]

Have a great cruise. :)

P.S. You can also get free juice in the mornings at the Windjammer and main dining room as well as free iced tea and lemonade throughout the day at the Windjammer and during meals at the main dining room.

Archived