Scuba Referral in Belize

w&k

Did you have to have minimum number to do private cenote scuba?

I don't know if there is a minimum number, there was a maximum number though. If you google their name, they have a website, and Nicola was very quick with a response and answered all my questions. I have not dove with them before. Cenote diving is worth the extra effort. We went through Carnival before to error on the safe side due to the length of the excursion.

One?

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. I will second the recommendation for www.neptunesdivers.com in Grand Cayman and I'll add one little bit of advice; take a snack with you for the surface interval on the boat. I like cut up oranges for that.

Yep, it's just me. My hubby doesn't dive. I did meet another diver on this board and we've arranged dives in Roatan and Belize with Subway and Seasports. Not sure hubby would be too crazy about me going off on my own into the jungle for private cenote dive with such tight time constraints. Don't understand why carnival isn't offering it on my sailing since it is listed as a 7 hour mainland tour just like the Tulum and Jeep/Cenote Snorkel. I'm likely to do one of those two. I heard there is a guided cave dive you can do at Chankanaab in Cozumel. Anyone know how that compares to cenote dives on the mainland?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived