Where Should I Get Dropped Off?

flannbarr

I am going to GC on a cruise during Thanksgiving week. There will be 6 ships at port the day we will be there so it will be very busy there. I have done Stingray City before so we just want to go to the beach. Is there a specific dropoff point on 7 Mile Beach I should have the taxi driver drop me off at? Or should I go to Sea Grape Beach?

With 6 ships in port, my concern would be leaving the beach in time to make the tender back to the ship.

We have been to Cayman twice, did Stingray city first time with a private tour. We got back in plenty of time to tender, but not enough time for any shopping.

Next time, we went to Sea Grape on our own, came back early to shop, but there were so many people in town, we got stuck in traffic. We just got off the bus and made our way back to the ship, way too crowded for shopping.

This time, we will just stay in town and do the shops. I guess you have to keep booking more cruises in order to do everything.:cool:

Archived