Excursions on the Western Caribbean Legend

ecat522

We are leaving for our first cruise (I have posted many other times, being a first timer!) and now that we leave in about two weeks, we are looking at excursions. A lot of people recommend not booking through the cruise line...so we booked the cave tubing in Belize. Now we are looking to book another excursion on another stop (Cayman, Cozumel, or Roatan.) Does anyone have any recommendations of an excursion and/or where to book it? Any help would be appreciated.

We are leaving for our first cruise (I have posted many other times, being a first timer!) and now that we leave in about two weeks, we are looking at excursions. A lot of people recommend not booking through the cruise line...so we booked the cave tubing in Belize. Now we are looking to book another excursion on another stop (Cayman, Cozumel, or Roatan.) Does anyone have any recommendations of an excursion and/or where to book it? Any help would be appreciated.
In coz, hop a cab to paradise beach. There is a great restaurant on site. Makes for a great beach day for little $$$ with GREAT FOOD!!

It's hard to do 4 active port days in a row.....take one like this to relax.

In Cozumel I'd also grab a cab and head to Paradise Beach.

In Grand Cayman, I'd schedule a stingray excursion. We never tire of doing this. It's just amazing. We use Captain Marvin's. After the tour, you could have CM's drop you at Sea Grape or Royal Palms. Both are located on the 7MB stretch and then just grab a cab back to the port area. Royal Palms is closer to the port area, but both offer chair rental, food, restrooms and water toy rentals. Or you could do an island tour. Those usually visit Hell (not much there but a gift shop and rocks, but it's fun to see at least once), the turtle farm and a few other local spots.

http://www.captainmarvins.com

Archived