Cabin was switched on paper ticket, any suggestion?

UHHS

I found a problem with our cruise which is in less a week. We are going to Glory Western Caribbean on Nov 17. I specifically booked 2 cabins across from each other as we have young children. All the booking materials indicated the numbers of these two cabins correctly. Today I noticed that on the paper ticket, our second cabin is a different number, a room 5 floors away from our other cabin. I called Carnival but I was told that I have to contact my travel agent as I booked the cruise with Best Cruise/Vacation Superstore in Florida. I called the travel agent today and left a message. It is not easy to get hold of this travel agent so I don’t know when I will hear back from him while we are only a few days from leaving town.

Have you had similar experience? Do you have any suggestion for me? Thanks much!

I found a problem with our cruise which is in less a week. We are going to Glory Western Caribbean on Nov 17. I specifically booked 2 cabins across from each other as we have young children. All the booking materials indicated the numbers of these two cabins correctly. Today I noticed that on the paper ticket, our second cabin is a different number, a room 5 floors away from our other cabin. I called Carnival but I was told that I have to contact my travel agent as I booked the cruise with Best Cruise/Vacation Superstore in Florida. I called the travel agent today and left a message. It is not easy to get hold of this travel agent so I don’t know when I will hear back from him while we are only a few days from leaving town.

Have you had similar experience? Do you have any suggestion for me? Thanks much!

If you have a TA, Carnival can not speak with you. I suggest you get your TA and Carnival on a 3 way. Hopefully it will be a simple matter of getting your cabin back. The other cabin (I am guessing) was an upgrade. And if the TA did not have your 2 cabins linked...they upgraded one without realizing they separating the family.

This is why it is so important to know the folks you are dealing with. My PVP at Carnival knows we must select our cabins (because of a special needs child) and no upgrades are possible.

Good luck in getting this resolved. I hope the rest of your cruise goes smoothly.

My TA said it was Carnival's fault and he had no idea why it happened. He is supposed to look into this matter but I have not heard from him for 2 days.

Sometimes the TA's don't care after they have received your money.

Don't get all bent out of shape thre are plenty good TA's around.

You need to call and have him do a 3 way call, if he is not in, talk to anyone in charge.

You have to get this taken care of ASAP

My TA said it was Carnival's fault and he had no idea why it happened. He is supposed to look into this matter but I have not heard from him for 2 days.

Its always Carnival's fault. Thats why I like booking directly with Carnival.

Fred

Archived