Eating in Room?

pokeypoke

I agree, I hate when they are left in the halls. If you are trying to pass someone who walk slower than you it may make it difficult. I leave them im the room. Have fun!!!

I agree...if you have enough room to "eat" in your cabin...you have enough room to leave your dirty dishes in your cabin.

Don't put dirty dishes in the halls:eek:

We do the breakfast in bed - make that the balcony - thing almost daily as mentioned above. I take silverware and stuff into my pocket. I get a full plate with misc "stuff". I then place another plate over the top. That pretty much handles spilling, keeping things warm and having other passengers not needing to smell/see it.

We are usually with 3-4 flights from buffet, so I take the stairs. Partly because in deference to other passengers, and partly for exercise. And, it is quicker.

We always clean and stack them nicely in the room to be picked up later.

Thanks for the pointers. Love your method and will use it for my early evening appetizers.:)

Archived