On Board Booking And Credits

shamrock47

Leaving tomorrow on the Sapphire and we are excited, to say the least. Looking at possibly booking a Panama Canal Cruise while on board. Our travel agent is offering an on-board credit for the canal cruise. My question is can we also get the credit for booking on board and then transfer the booking to our agent as we usually do? Need help fast since we are leaving early a.m.

Thanks

Shamrock,

Yes you can book onboard and then subsequently transfer to your own TA or anyother for that matter. By the way I am also sailing on Sapphire tomorrow, there is a meeting of some of us Cruise Critic types at Skywalkers lounge right after the muster drill. Come on and join us, I am the on-board booking encylopedia and will be happy to help.

Leaving tomorrow on the Sapphire and we are excited, to say the least. Looking at possibly booking a Panama Canal Cruise while on board. Our travel agent is offering an on-board credit for the canal cruise. My question is can we also get the credit for booking on board and then transfer the booking to our agent as we usually do? Need help fast since we are leaving early a.m.

Thanks

First, you don't need to book a specific cruise, just make the deposit on any future cruise to be determined later. If you make this deposit, you will get ship board credit with the amount depending upon length of cruise and cabin catagory. You can transfer this deposit to your TA, then I can't imagine why you wouldn't be able to get the credit she is offering.

Archived