Report: Princess Sail & Snorkel Excursion

GloriaF

I told someone on this board about a month ago that I would report back after doing this excursion. I can't locate the original thread, but here's the info and I hope the person wanting to hear about it will see this thread.

The excursion was lots of fun! The boat was a catamaran sail and it was not overly crowded. They took us to two snorkel sites. The first is in fairly shallow water with coral rocks and lots of sea urchins on the rocks with a few fish. The second site is the wreck of the Antilla, a German war boat, and was amazing. The wreck is just below the surface of the water in places, and very deep others. The ship was broken in half, so to see it all you need to swim quite a way. The fish are incredible - so many and all different kinds!! On the way back to the port, they served rum punch. We really enjoyed this excursion as did everyone on the tour. I would recommend it.

Gloria, I'm glad that you enjoyed your trip. I'm booked on a snorkel excursion with princess in Aruba for next week. Do you remember if your excursion was the new waves snorkel excursion? That's the one that I'm booked on.

Heather

Lisa, thanks for double-checking for me. I do recall RedSail now that I see it.

They did a good job with us, explained a little about snorkeling for those that were new, told a little history of the Anitlla, took care of our misc problems with masks & fins with a smile, played party music and served rum punch after the final snorkel.

This is the one we did. We paid Princess $49 to arrange it for us. Not too much difference in price.

Antilla Snorkel Sail

Includes snacks, beverages and snorkeling equipment.

Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday

2:30 PM - 5:00 PM

Adults $44.00 Children (6-11) $26.00

Archived