Radiance Room 7692/7694...Mistake?

antmintj

Booked these two rooms on Radiance to Alaska summer 2008 - Did we make a mistake? Balconies look huge...so what's the catch? Obstructed views (not that I could tell but who knows?), covered?

Any info would be great -there still may be time to change rooms!

Booked these two rooms on Radiance to Alaska summer 2008 - Did we make a mistake? Balconies look huge...so what's the catch? Obstructed views (not that I could tell but who knows?), covered?

Any info would be great -there still may be time to change rooms!

You sure you have the room numbers right? I don't see those numbers. Are you talking 7592/7594 on the hump? If yes I have pictures in the Serenade link for the room right above yours 8586 and we had it for Alaska and it was fantastic. If those are not the number then which are you talking about?

Are you sure that is your cabin numbers?? There is no 7692/7694

We just got off the Radiance and had Room 7520 . Loved the size of the balcony-you could fit 4 chairs on it. Only problem was you needed to close your curtains when you need privacy. The rails were only half way up on the second half of the Balcony.

if you stand at the end of your balcony, you will have an excellent view into the balcony next to you (and they into yours!) But, if you don't mind that, you will have more room.

Archived