Diamond Sept 27 sailing-questions

COR

This is our first Radisson and we are quite excited. I keep reading about cocktail parties. Are these private parties with special invitation only? Also, does anyone have suggestions regarding excursions at the different islands. Appreciate any info.

Claire

Claire,

You are going to love RSSC. Oct 11th will be our second cruise with them. After the first, Bermuda last May, we decided they are now our absolute favorite line.

You'll find a number of cocktail parties. If I remember correctly, there were two hosted by the Captain. (In our case it was the sail away and then again on the formal night.)

There were also some group ones: Virtuoso, if you booked with a Virtuoso agent and that is one of their group cruises, American Express, and the "Past Passenger" one.

Then, in our case, our ship was late leaving Norfolk so the Captain instituted an Open bar to make up for it.

You've made a wonderful choice. From the champagne greeting and the fast and smooth embarkation right through the end of your trip, you are going to be totally spoiled.

We're now planning to work our way through the whole RSSC fleet. (Booked Voyager for next August in the Baltics.) And, I'd be willing to bet that after your trip you'll be just as "hooked" as we are. :)

Kathy

Claire: You will love Radisson - we have been on Voyager once and Diamond twice and trying the Mariner in Novmber and then doing two segments of WC on Voyager - we had never cruised before September 2003 so see how quickly they hooked us? Joanna

Archived