Where to store personal items on Water Excursions

Sunrayz

I am planning a couple water excursions for my recent trip, and wondering if there are lockers available to rent. I am planning on getting a PasSafe fanny pack to help with the valuables but what about the backpack we will have with us.

SunRayz:)

I am planning a couple water excursions for my recent trip, and wondering if there are lockers available to rent. I am planning on getting a PasSafe fanny pack to help with the valuables but what about the backpack we will have with us.

It would help if we knew where you were going and which beaches.

I guess it probably would...Cayman we will be doing the Stingray Sandbar, Hell and Turtle farm experience and the Cayman Parasail and Beach Escape. In Belize Barrier Reef Snorkel at Turneffe. Cozumel the Dolphin Swim and Ride

Thanx in advance for all tips and advice.

What is a PasSafe fanny pack? Do they have a website

Thanks

Every water excursion that I have been on provide lockers or a safe place to store your valuables.

Cayman we will be doing the Stingray Sandbar, Hell and Turtle farm experience

In Belize Barrier Reef Snorkel at Turneffe.

I have done two of these excursions.

For Grand Cayman, when we got off the boat at Sting Ray City we just left our stuff on the boat. We just stuck everything under the seat or something.

In Belize, I left my stuff on the boat when I snorkled. Then we stopped at a beach at Barrister Caye, and I took my bag with me, but there wasn't really anywhere I store it, so I just hung out on the beach with my stuff. (I did that excursion by myself)

They do sell the waterproof carry-cases that go around the neck in the gift shop, if you don't mind it saying "Carnival" on it.

I get one of the waterproof containers with the neck cord from the gift ship on the ship. They are just the right size for your S&S card, drivers license, credit card and some currency. I use it in all ports, worn inside my shirt, to avoid having to worry about pickpockets.

They are similar to this and cost about $7 with Carnival logo.

yhst-19202257998712_1976_13853655

Cayman... stingray I left belongings on the boat...

Cozumel... dolphin swim... if you are doing this at Chanakaab (sp)... they have lockers... also they have the special bio-degradable sunscreen there in the gift shop it was not as expensive as it was buying it locally before I left...

Never done the parasail in Cayman but when I did it in Key West, I left my belongings on the boat....

Good luck...

Archived