Emerald Princess 3/25/08

robbie2201

• 2 weeks later...

Oh pleeeeeeeze tell me we are not the only family on this cruise, it will make for a very boring FOD meeting....LOL, but then again some of the staff is gay and they sure do know how to party up at Skywalkers......

Hopefuly there are others out there.

• 2 weeks later...
Oh pleeeeeeeze tell me we are not the only family on this cruise, it will make for a very boring FOD meeting....LOL, but then again some of the staff is gay and they sure do know how to party up at Skywalkers......

Hopefuly there are others out there.

Ok, thought I would try one more time for this month to see if any other family will be sailing on this cruise...........................

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
robbie...I was just going to ask you about Princess. Have you cruised with them before? Have you cruised with RCCL? How do the two compare? I'm just curious. Thanks for any info you can supply.

I have not and probably never will cruise on RCCL, I previously cruised Carnival(spirit class only), but then switched to Princess and haven't cruised with any other line since,the staff is so gay friendly....well quite a few are gay and we have always had a great time partying with them. The FOD meeting they sponsor are great, depending upon the outcome they usually schedule at least one more meeting and provide free champagne.......

I have never had a bad experience with them..........

• 3 weeks later...

Archived