Can anyone tell me about my room?

Arlene9092

Hi there,

If you have not yet posted on the main Carnival message board I suggest you give that a try. You will be able to get lots of information there,

Congratulations on your anniversary, your belated honeymoon, and your first cruise.

Chuck

I've actually gone to google, and typed in the ship name and cabin number and have had info and pictures come back. You can also try searching the same cabin on Spirit, Pride and Legend, which are sister ships.

I think you will love the Miracle! It is my favorite class ship with Carnival. Your cabin is mid ship, which is a good location. You are by the elevators, and your balcony will be great!

This is a good website to search for more info about the ship and possibly your cabin. When you look, be sure to include the Spirit, Legend and Pride in your searches. They are also spirit class ships and the layouts are the same. Hope this helps!

http://www.cruiseclues.com/

Archived