Cameron Reid or Glory Tours?

legalsec

Which would you recommend and why? This is our first trip to Barbados so I would really like to see as much as possible. Ship arrives at 9 am and departs at 10 p. We are not looking for thrills and chills, nor do we scuba or snorkle. Any thing else would be fine.

Thanks.

Well, there are probably not a lot of people who have done both, so you are going to have the people who used Glory voting for them and the ones who used Cameron voting for him, I'm sure.

I have been to Barbados twice. The first time we used Boyce's Tours, and really enjoyed it. This was in 1999, and they are still in business today. We picked from standard half-day tours (entire day tours are available also) but our driver was willing to take us to see anything else we were interested also.

This time we used Cameron, and he was great, also. We saved money with him, since he only charged us $30 pp (5 of us). I think the advantage to Cameron is that every tour is customized. You tell him the kind of thing you are interested in, and he will design the tour for you. Even though Barbados isn't a huge island, it's impossible to see everything, since the roads aren't like what you would be used to at home. We traveled up the east coast, stopping at a lighthouse that we had seen on the internet and St. John's church. Our goal this trip was to see the Wildlife Reserve, which is in the northern part of the island. It was wonderful! We traveled back to the port along the west coast of the island, which is nicknamed the "Gold Coast" because of the posh resorts that line it. Cameron is very personable and has lots of stories and interesting facts.

Barbados is a great island, and whoever you choose to show it to you, you will really enjoy it!

Archived