Strange.....

sogamusicman

I'm sailing in 5 days (Yippeeee), but have not been assigned a cabin (I booked a guarantee). There have been no cabins available for a week according to the carnival website. I wonder why they haven't assigned me? I called and they said wait till I board. If there's nothing available, then surely they've assigned??!!?? This doesn't make sense to me........:confused: :confused:

I'm sailing in 5 days (Yippeeee), but have not been assigned a cabin (I booked a guarantee). There have been no cabins available for a week according to the carnival website. I wonder why they haven't assigned me? I called and they said wait till I board. If there's nothing available, then surely they've assigned??!!?? This doesn't make sense to me........:confused: :confused:

Alot of people that book guarantee don't find out their cabin assignment until they board, it just adds to the excitment and gives a little suprise to it all. I'm not sure why they don't find out, but sometimes, that is just the way it works. What category guarantee did you book? Some people that have booked say a category 8a have gone on the carnival site and pretended to be buying theirselves a gift and put in each cabin number on the deck of the guarantee they booked until one took. Very time consuming, and if you were upgraded, none of the 8a numbers would work. I say don't sweat it, and let it be a surprise when you get there, it's all part of the fun..........unless you don't like surprises. You could always look at the e-docs and see if that gives you a clue.

Archived